Friday 11 March 2011

First (and Second) Fail

So I was on the rota to bring refreshements to choir last night. I baked biscuits (spiced oaty raisin ones and cheesy shortbread since you ask). And then on the way there I panicked that I hadn't made enough. So I stopped off to buy some extra. And of course everything is wrapped or packaged in plastic in some way. But it would appear my fear of social embarrassment (and lack of hospitality) is stronger than my Lenten discipline. For I did indeed buy a packet.

My first fail and it was only Day 2.

The second fail was not actually a failure to go plastic free. But rather I had thought to myself that I would collect all the plastic I did aquire over Lent and photograph it for this blog. Only I completely forgot to pick up the wrapper and bring it home with me.

So fail number two.

No comments:

Post a Comment